Pregnancy can be overwhelming and scary under the best of circumstances. We can help sort out the issues facing you and your pregnancy.
It is normal to feel unprepared to be a parent. Our consultants can help you make the most of the resources and support you already have and put you in touch with the extra help you need.
● Emotional support
● Medical services / Prenatal care
● Pregnancy / Childbirth / Parenting classes
● Food / Clothing / Housing / Baby supplies
Not ready to be a parent? Giving life to a child and making a gift of your child to a couple is a powerfully positive choice some women make when they know they are not ready to become parents.
● If adoption might be right for you
● NO pressure ways to make an adoption plan
● Choose adoptive parents
● Lawful time period to change your mind
NC Safe Surrender Law: Allows an overwhelmed parent to surrender a newborn (an infant up to seven days old) to a responsible adult safely and anonymously. This law is meant to prevent newborns from being hurt or abandoned. Learn more about the North Carolina Safe Surrender Law.
If you are considering abortion, there is a lot to know and you may be feeling very alone. At Birthchoice you will find a warm, confidential atmosphere with a focus on listening, facts and support.
Before an abortion:
● Confirm your pregnancy – see us for a free pregnancy test
● Know if your pregnancy is viable (alive) – see us for a free ultrasound
● Know how far along you are – see us for a free ultrasound
Make an appointment: 919.781.5433 Also, See: “What to Expect”
Call us today at 919-781-5433 for an appointment during our business hours.
If you have questions outside of business hours, leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Se habla Español.