Emotions you may feel
● Suicidal thoughts
● Feeling “numb”
Behaviors you may experience
● Alcohol/substance abuse
● Flashback of the loss
● Anniversary reminders that cause you pain (due date, date of the loss, Mother’s Day, etc.)
● Avoiding children or pregnant women
● Fear that future children will die
● Desire to replace your loss with another pregnancy
● Self-punishing or reckless behaviors
● Unable to bond with your children or your partner
If you had a pregnancy loss and are experiencing two or more of these symptoms, you may need help.
Please call 919-817-6781.
Make an appointment: 919.781.5433 Also, See: “What to Expect”
Call us today at 919-781-5433 for an appointment during our business hours.
If you have questions outside of business hours, leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Se habla Español.