Q. I think I might be pregnant, how do I find out for sure?
A free pregnancy test at Birthchoice will confirm whether or not you are pregnant. Call for an appointment 919.781.5433
Q. What does a positive pregnancy test mean?
A positive pregnancy test indicates that you are pregnant, but that’s only part of the information you need to make decisions about your pregnancy.
Q. What do I need to know about my pregnancy?
A free ultrasound at Birthchoice can answer these questions:
1) Is my pregnancy viable (alive)?
1 in 5 pregnancies are not viable (alive) which means natural miscarriage will occur. In this case, abortion is not necessary.
2) How far along am I?
An ultrasound will confirm the gestational age of your pregnancy (how many weeks). This information affects your options. Meet with a trained consultant to discuss your options.
Let’s Talk …
● I’m not sure what I will do if I am pregnant…
● How will I explain to my family or boyfriend?
● My relationship is over if I have the baby
● I think I need an abortion, but I don’t know anything about it…
● I want to carry my pregnancy to term, but I need so much help…
● Do I have to choose between having the baby and going to school?
● I’m not ready for parenthood, but I don’t want to have an abortion…
● My children are older, I’m not sure I can start over…
Learn more about What To Expect on your visit to Birthchoice.
All services are free. There is no obligation to you. All services are performed by our skilled, friendly, and knowledgeable medical staff.
Call us today at 919-781-5433 for an appointment during our business hours.
If you have questions outside of business hours, leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Se habla Español.